Want to work in partnership with Rotherham United? See the latest Primary School Sport Offer for 2022/23 academic year.
RUCST can offer a range of services for primary school pupils including Premier League & EFL educational projects as well as football events to inspire our local young people & improve communities. Are you interested in becoming a RUCST Partner, MiIlers 1925 Partner or maybe you want to take a look at our stand alone costs? Read about what we can offer below.
We are excited to announce our schools offer for the 2022/23 academic year.
Please see attached the booklet for further information.
We hope you find the packages an affordable and effective use of sport premium budgets as well as offering fundraising opportunities and match tickets to help raise funds for sustainability. We aim to provide opportunities to primary school pupils utilising the power of RUFC to engage, inspire & develop our young people after what has been a successful year on and off the pitch. Projects will focus on the ripple effect to educate beyond the classroom with carefully planned and implemented programmes that will benefit pupils, families & communities beyond the classroom.
The packages include provision from Rotherham United’s coaching team as well as Premier League Primary Stars & EFL projects which offer interventions that can have a significant impact on pupils attainment, aspirations, health & wellbeing. This includes:
RUCST Schools Offer Includes:
- PE delivery – (including premier league projects, EFL projects & PPA delivery).
- Extra curricular activities
- Sports & Inflatables fun days (Fundraising opportunities)
- Tournaments & Festivals
- Match day tickets (Men’s & Ladies first team fixtures at the New York)
- Player visits in school
- Stadium education days
Premier League Primary Stars (Be: Inspiring, Connected, Ambitious, Fair & Active)
- Targeted Interventions (PSHE, antibullying, ED&I, anti racism, bespoke interventions to the school needs)
- Active Maths & English Interventions
- Supported PE (CPD for staff to improve practice)
- Social Action Projects (bespoke to your school & community needs)
- Teacher CPD
- Competition (Half Time Cup on the NY Stadium pitch)
- Education Activations & Workshops
EFL Joy of moving
- JOM programme (6 week health intervention programme)
- JOM festivals
We are available to come into your school to discuss next academic years planning and how the programme can be built specific to your school’s needs. We can also set meetings up via Microsoft Teams for convenience if this is more suitable.
- To Book a meeting please respond to this email with a date & time that is suitable for your headteacher & or PE lead and we will work around your schedule.
We would also be able to take payments up front for any schools with underspend from this academic years Sports Premium to support with ensuring allocated funds are utilised before they are lost.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a call/email on to the details below. We Look forward to hearing from you.
To get involved or If you would like more information contact email@example.com